BikeLafayette, TRAIL and Cajun Cyclist are excited about bringing Ride for Rox to Festival International de Louisiane. The ride is a celebration of the life of Roxanne Richard who died in October 2011 when she was struck down while riding her bike.
This is a fully supported ride with distance options of 70, 52, 29 and 22 miles. With Super SAGs at Bayou Teche Brewery (70 & 52 milers) and Joie de Vivre Cafe (70, 52 & 29 milers).
NO T-SHIRTS, but rider SWAG includes a Friend of Festival pin (it helps keep Festival free) plus much more.
BICYCLE RENTAL AVAILABLE!!! Fuji Finest, Fuji Roubaix, Fuji Touring & Fuji Cross Town
Bring the family or have them meet you at Festival International after the ride. You will be in downtown Lafayette just as Festival International de Louisiane is getting underway for its final day. Since you got there early for the bicycle ride, you will likely have secured one of the best parking spots around.
- Bayou Teche Brewing beer stop
- Water stops provided along routes
- Rolling SAG wagons available
- Food & beverages provided at the end of the ride
- Pre ride party on Monday
- 7:00a – Day of registration & packet pick up
- 8:00a – 70 & 50 mile rides start
- 9:15a - 25 mile ride starts (25 miler does not reach Arnaudville, LA and it attractions)